The conference program spans three days, Wednesday-Friday, April 6-8. Credit card registration is available only on the ASA site. If you prefer to register through the mail with a check, please download the mail-in form. We must receive all registrations with lodging no later than March 7. Registration-only with no lodging will be accepted until the start of the conference.
Please note that all conference presenters and panelists must be members of the ASA. To join ASA, go to the new ASA home page and look for "Join ASA" in the upper-right corner.
The meeting will be held at the Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, CA.
Program (as of 4/3/2016)
Registration: On-site lodging reservations at Asilomar have closed. You may still register for "registration only."
Did you miss the March 7 deadline for lodging with our group? You can register for a room directly with Asilomar and then register for the $200/$65 off-site ASA meeting fee. Let Asilomar know you are with our group so you are in a nearby building. Here is their direct link for housing: http://www.visitasilomar.com/
How to complete off-site registration after March 27:
- Pay on-line at any time with a credit card. Click "Register" in the upper-left or upper-right of this page. OR
- Bring your check to the meeting and complete the on-site registration form. Checks should be made out to "American Society for Aesthetics."
We will not be able to collect checks sent through the mail after March 27. Please bring your check with you to the meeting.
- $200 Professional Registration only
- $65 Full-time student Registration only
- $670 Professional Registration with private room
- $499 Professional Registration with shared room
- $560 Full-time student with private room
- $389 Full-time student with shared room
- $350 Lodging only, shared room, non-participating partner
All lodging rates include dinner on Wednesday, three meals on Thursday, and breakfast and lunch on Friday.
Free Wi-Fi is included in all sleeping rooms and at the lodge.
William Seeley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Olivier Mathieu (Oliviermat26@gmail.com)
Co-Chairs, American Society for Aesthetics 2016 Pacific Division Meeting