Voting on-line for two new trustees for the American Society for Aesthetics Board of Trustees has now opened and will be available through December 30, 2015. All persons who have paid their membership dues for 2015 are eligible to vote. Cumulative voting is permitted (i.e., you may cast both of your votes for the same person).
The four nominees: Christopher Bartel, Jeanette Bicknell, Eva Kit Wah Man, and Katherine Thomson-Jones. To read the bios of the four nominees, first log in as a member on the new ASA web site. Look for the Members tab in the upper right and then the drop-down menu “Trustee Elections.”
Links to the on-line voting are found in three places. You must first log in as a member to use these:
(1) The drop-down menu “Trustee Elections” under the Members tab
(2) On the home page in the middle of the page
(3) As a Survey on all inside pages on the lower right of each page
You may vote only once. Please vote carefully, as it will not be possible to change your vote later. The site gives you the option of identifying yourself, but that is NOT required in order to cast your votes.
Results will be announced as soon as possible after voting closes on December 30.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER LOGGED INTO THE NEW WEB SITE:
• Use your entire e-mail address as your UserID.
• Click “forgot password?” and it will send you an e-mail that will let you set your own password.
• Check your “spam” file, as this message sometimes ends up there.
• This is an entirely new web site, as of August 28, 2015. Passwords from the old site no longer work.
• The ASA database only has one e-mail address for each of you. If you have multiple accounts, you might need to try a different one to log in.
If you have problems logging in, please rush an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot with you.
If you are worried about your friends who do not use e-mail or who have told us they are unable or unwilling to log into new web site, they have been mailed paper ballots.